BFishn tackle

• WIF2

Other than at Everts, where can I purchase Bfishn tackle?

Thanks,

WIF2

WIF2

Duh – should have clicked on the ad banner to the right margin of this page. I see BFishN tackle is available at Gander and/or Scheels. Any word on whether the Mankato locations of these stores has a decent supply of BFishn tackle?

Thanks,

WIF2

nick
    Lakeville, MN

Just to let you know Evert’s has probably the single best supply I’ve ever seen to date, day in day out. I believe they will also have a ton available at the northwest sport show.

neverhome
    Anoka county

I picked up a decent supply ($42) at the sportshow last night. Great supply and good service . James, thanks for helping a guy out with some baits for the rainy

david_scott
    Twin Cities

Moores bait also carries a decent supply.

bigpike

In Eau Claire Scheels and Gander both have BFT, with Scheels having a better supply….

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

Must be nice. The east side Gander in Madison stocks 5 colors of K-grubs and nothing else. I think I’ve spent about 50 bucks on shipping over the last year, but I can’t go without my BFT fix. It’s like Fish Crack or something.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Quote:

Not sure where you are located but you can also get them at Hooked On Fishing Bait & Tackle

Steve…it’s under his avatar

John, Stop in there and talk to the fishing dept manager some time …he can order directly from me…I have a large following from MadTown area…he would do well !!!

WIF2

Thanks – I get through Rochester fairly regular and that is the information I was looking for –

WIF2

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Quote:

Steve…it’s under his avatar

Dave did you actual look under his avatar?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Ummmm…Oops

Waterloo, IA

Rock on Dave. Get them BfishN ringies out there. I have guys tell me all the time, “I seen ’em at such and such place, and I can get “em for so much cheaper.” My response is, “Look at the tail”, How wide and long is it on those brand X baits. The answer back is, “Well, it’s not as long or as wide, but so what?” Case closed. You fish yours, and I’ll fish mine, and we’ll see whose successful.

Like I said, “Rock on Dave.”

Gramps

bfishntackle
    Coralville,IA

Thanks Gramps !!!

I’ll have the brats hot and ready again up on Mille Lacs this fall…Hope to see you there

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

I’ll have the brats hot and ready again up on Mille Lacs this fall…Hope to see you there

Whoa right there Mr. Koonce. It is way to early to get me drooling over those brats in March yet. There is stil ice on the lake.

fishing vet
    Blaine, MN

I am a bass fisherman and these are some awsome colors especially for smallies. I saw your product for the first time at the sport show last night and was really impressed with what I saw. Then I had to go and purshase almost $30 worth cause they were on show special. I am looking forward to trying them out.

Thank you for the great customer service at the show.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

yeah I hear you on the new colors there vet, I did the same thing, only got a few packages, I sitll have almost $60 from my first order yet. but you will be surprised, I got the black and silver 5″ kgrubs, I am going to swim jig or jig and pig them along the rivers rip rap and see what that holds.

nice seeing you all at the booth yesterday.

shane

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Jason, it was nice seeing you down at the show last night. We never formally talked, but Glenn (the BFN Bass Guru) helped you out.

I’m also the 3rd guy in a row from Blaine to post. Nice seeing you neighbors.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

hey ripper,

I was the one with the stroller and the 2 kids that ran in to mike w. I have also gotten alot of tackle from glen, stuff he has sold in the classified. anyway, don’t forget cal, he helped me out a bit too on the K grubs.

shane

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I remember Shane. Nice seeing you.

Cal can’t help himself out of a wet paper bag. Although he is know known as a Lowrance Jedi.

Shane Hildebrandt
    Blaine, mn

Quote:

Cal can’t help himself out of a wet paper bag. :

yeah, I was going to say, the camera man must have had the heavy camera on you for the night walleye video on the pond, you don’t look all that fat!!!! j/k no sooner did i leave that booth, my little one in the stroller was out cold. so we decided that we had a good day shopping, eating and laughing, so we packed it in for the year and headed back home with our bag full of goodies.

now my wife can’t understand why i want to down to the river so bad!!! i got some new tackle that I want to try out, she thinks that I want to get the boat wet for the first time and make sure everything works. well not the case, I wanna try out them black and siver k’s, I know the perfect spot to try them right now too.

but good seeing you, pretty sure that if I have the stroller, I will bump into you some day soon.

shane

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.