DNR presentation on pool 4

• Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

The Mn DNR will be doing a presentation on Pool 4 and lake pepin this coming Monday at the elks club in Rochester at 7pm. The Walleye searchers of southern MN has them come to our monthly meeting every February and ask them to do a overall “update” on the fishery which typicaly includes net surveys habitat changes etc. it is very imformational and I would highly recommend it for any pool 4 fisherman as they talk about all species. Club meeting will follow DNR presentation and all our welcome to stick around and get to know club members and learn what the club is all about! There is no charge and all are welcome! Any questions feel free to pm me look forward to seeing everyone!

Tim Bossert
    Cochrane, WI

Please post a summary as I am unable to attend.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Watch the Mississippi River Walleye Forum, Nick, our favorite P-4 biologist will be posting this info on Ido.

Nick Dennison
    Rochester MN

Quote:

Watch the Mississippi River Walleye Forum, Nick, our favorite P-4 biologist will be posting this info on Ido.

sorry I didn’t see this sooner but BK nailed it. Nick is adding some notes to make it easier to understand then he will be putting it on the forums!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.