Pool 4 November 13th

• millerman
    Red Wing, MN

I got hooked up with my buddy Jessie today and we hit pool 4 for a while. Decided to head up to the dam area as we had heard it was decent. Fished hard for a couple of hours. Jessie had the hot hand today pitching blades. He had one nice walleye and 3 hog crappies and a lone bluegill! I got skunked! Not sure what was up with that as I usually school Jessie! I guess it was his turn! I tried the ol one eyes, plastics, and even a tube jig for more of those awesome crappies. Oh well it was fun to get in the boat with Jessie again! Talked to several fisherman and it seemed to be a tough bite for all!

trumar
    Rochester, Mn

Quote:

Talked to several fisherman and it seemed to be a tough bite for all!

I hear that Tim, here today gone tomorrow

I was a couple a pools south we spent 6 1/2 hours and boated only 1 fish and only saw a few small saugers caught.

I’m thinking 2 weeks or better till we will be able to walk from boat to boat on the upper end of 4

Thanks for the report

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

As always Timmy it was a great to spend some time with you in the boat. Today you made a better sit-down-comedian than a fisherman. Thanks for the laughs and enjoy the fish

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.