Has anyone had anything really interesting, odd…

• haner

Quote:

I saw two different muskies in the same day on two different sides of Mille Lacs lake do that same thing. Swimming with their heads about 1-2 feet out of the water. I wonder why they do that??? They look foolish swimming like that. Its strange because thats the only time I’ve ever seen it happen and I saw it happen twice in same day. I think, if I remember right, it was sometime in late August….so it might have something to do with the very warm water temperatures????

They do that after being nailed in the head by a cowgirl. Probably feeling dizzy . I saw it twice. Both on Mille Lacs and both time were like 1am or 2am, shined the spot light on em, didnt even care. Tried to bounce topraiders off there heads, then they swim away.

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Keepcasting,
    WTF??? That is very cool. Awesome!!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Some of us will never catch a 20″ smallie, let alone two in one cast. Crazy cool!!!

trwilson
    Savage Minn.

I was fishing with Steve Fellegy up on MilleLacs when he had a strike the fish turned and started to come towards the boat. Steve reached to pull up the trolling motor and when he did that fish turned and I swear he looked right at me. When he was about ten feet from the boat he came out of the water and was headed for the center of my chest.While he was in the air I could see Steve’s lure hanging out of his mouth . I started to fall back and to one side the fish’s head missed me but he hit me just behind the gills and just above my waist. We both went to the floor he got caught in the landing net and the lure got stuck there. Steve turned around and just stood there my son who had watched the whole thing was laughing so hard couldn’t control him self said that the fish was still climbing when he hit me and had to be about six feet off the water. I thought for sure I was going swimming with a 43″ muskie attached to my chest. Don’t ever want to see that again.
    Terry

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.