How did everyone do in 2006 muskie season

• Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Quote:

Here is Dan’s 50 from Forest

HOLY SHNIT!!! That’s out of Forest???

I’ve used to fish that lake all the time years ago but never even got a look at anything like that. Very nice.

We chased that fish for a good portion of the summer. I had a good friend hook into her about 3 weeks befor Dan hooked up with her. The fish made 1 power run on Mike directly under the boat, and the hooks popped, would have been Mike’s 1st 50″, but just a story for that day. We did get a good look at her, and I am 100% sure that this fish was the same one. It was only about 15 yards down the shore line from where I had her GPS’ed. Forest is going to be cranking out some pigs over the next 2-3 years. There are a lot of upper 40″s in there now, and with the catch and release that we all pride ourselves on, it will only get better.

agentesox
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

For sure the girthiest fish I’ve seen out of that puddle. Again, nice one for sure.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Dang!! you guys are awesome (Is any one looking for an apprentice.) I’ve been fishing “Old Esox” for about 2 years and my 1st year I got one that chewed it’s way out of the net (I’m not even Kidding) That was it for year 1. Then last year my boat saw 7 fish between 35″-48″ only 3 of those were mine, but I consider it a success. I love this Stuff , and I look forward to actually catching one on the cast this year.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.