JUSTENCASE

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

I just want to give a shout out to Bob Shmidt, from Justencase for building me a beautiful custom deck box for the front deck my Ranger 618VS

This thing is sweet!! It not only looks beautiful, but it’s very functional. My boat has limited storage, and so I went with the box in a box style, so I could take my baits out and have extra storage space if I wanted it

If you muskie guys don’t already have one of Bob’s boxes you really should check them out. He’s a great guy, and he can build you anything you want

shaley
    Milford IA

I have 2, best boxes out there by far and last better than the other brands….

moxie
    Sioux City,IA

That’s a sweet setup you got there..May your array of colours bring in array of fishes!!

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Thank you sir

I figure it adds about 2-1/2 feet to the front deck of my boat

Now I can easily fish 2 guys up front

I think you’re right Shaley, Bob’s built me some other boxes and they’re well worth the money. Not to mention it’s great to support a local small business owner, who builds a quality product

Now my boat is a lot more organized, and their are less tripping hazards

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

I’ve always been an admirer of his work. I haven’t had cause to have him build anything yet but everything I’ve seen done by his hands has been exceptional.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

I’ve always been an admirer of his work. I haven’t had cause to have him build anything yet but everything I’ve seen done by his hands has been exceptional.

You should dream something up for Bob to build you. I’m sure you could come up with something that’ll suit your needs. My newest creation is not only a tackle box, but being that ist’s the box in a box it also doubles as a storage compartment that is still strong enough to stand on

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.