Nice Fish!!!!! – Another person” inconvenienced”

• ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

…wait for it…

a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

nice fish but not a state record…i have seen photos of bigger fish with MUCH more girth. still a trophy fish but i’m sure a true state record will be put in the books this year…i have also heard 3 different messurements in 3 different articles with 3 different weights… i truely don’t wanna put a damper on this fish but just speculations after storys change

ottomatica
    Lino Lakes, MN

Quote:

nice fish but not a state record…i have seen photos of bigger fish with MUCH more girth. still a trophy fish but i’m sure a true state record will be put in the books this year…i have also heard 3 different messurements in 3 different articles with 3 different weights… i truely don’t wanna put a damper on this fish but just speculations after storys change

And there it is…

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I am 15 minutes from the lake and I have heard a few different stories as well. The lake does hold some nice fish. The DNR fisheries nets it every year during the walleye spawn and do catch a few muskies trying to eat the tasty walleye that would break the state record. They have weighed, measured and then released some true giants.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Sounds like Muskie envy ! That was truly a giant fish they should have accurrate measurements since the fish died. At least the guy was fishing Muskies when he caught it and not jerking perch.

walleye_wisdom
    Big Sky Country Helena, MT (Adel, IA home)

How mad would you be if you caught a state record fish like that and because of the government shutdown it couldn’t be verified. Man….

shaley
    Milford IA

If he was a muskie fisherman why did it take 15=20 minutes to land?? We have put fish that size in the net in less than a minute or 2…

live2cast
    waukesha,wi

Quote:

If he was a muskie fisherman why did it take 15=20 minutes to land?? We have put fish that size in the net in less than a minute or 2…

. I 2nd that

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

I agree with you guys on the time frame of landing this fish but if you look at the pic it looks like a gill raker was cut. It inhaled a Bulldawg. The Guy came up to visit his families Cabin. He caught a Monster He Tried to revive her. Life goes on It happens to the best of us. and if it never has, you havent fished muskies long enough.

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Quote:

I agree with you guys on the time frame of landing this fish but if you look at the pic it looks like a gill raker was cut. It inhaled a Bulldawg. The Guy came up to visit his families Cabin. He caught a Monster He Tried to revive her. Life goes on It happens to the best of us. and if it never has, you havent fished muskies long enough.

Well spoken.

reverend
    Rhinelander, WI

Quote:

Quote:

Well spoken.

X 2!

channal1

Thanks for the nice article. It is very useful

Spam and User deleted

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.