Erie Pix from Last weekend 4/28>5/2

• Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

DeeZee, Fly and I drove down to Erie for a couple 3 days of fishing but the lake pretty much won this time. The forst day was the only real day it didn’t blow to hard.And Fly picked up this fish and was the biggest of the day

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Day two had winds that were 15 to 25 mph and made for some real ruff water, but besides several smaller fish for the day DeeZee did manage top pull this walleye out from the depths

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

The last day the winds were really wippin up to 37 mph gusts and we saw some real nice wave action
    I think the best fish of this day was a fiesty male that lead us to believe that he was a she and shart finned the board and stayed down and didn’t want to come up..(check out the waves in the back ground on this pic)

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

It rained, It blew and it just wouldn’t let up..I did get one nice rainbow picture too…I had a great time again guys and look forward to it again next year !!

shaggy
    Milaca, MN

Nice pictures Dave.

Looks like you guys may have hit a few spine busters on the third day out.

Jason
    Lake Erie

Looks like you guys had a good time! I haven’t been back since I moved to florida… LOL Too cold!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.