KWIK PFYT vs. TOWTECTOR

• grampatim
    Spirit Lake, IA

Anyone have experience/opinion of these two mudflap choices?

Wade Boardman
    Grand Rapids, MN

Quote:

Anyone have experience/opinion of these two mudflap choices?

As long as you never leave tar, the towtector it’s a decent product. I wouldn’t touch gravel and expect the TowTector to save your rig. Dad has the dings to prove it. They should be selling for about 1/3 of what they are selling for.

This looks like the ultimate way to tow and protect. http://www.mtrockguard.com/rocknockers/rocknockers.html

My dad is going to add a mud flap to his Towtector AND maybe even a mud flap in the tire well. We’ll see how well that works.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

I have a KWIK PYPT, my brother has towtector. They both have worked great in protecting out boats. I bought a new 620 in 2009. Tournament fish all over the place and other than a couple very small rock chips in trailer (almost not noticable) there’s not a ding. Noit 1 anywhere in glass.
    I do agree with Wade, should be cheaper, but shouldn’t everything!!!

Make sure what ever you go with that it’s long enough.
    Nothings going to 100% guarentee though.

My $.02

mille-lacs-guy
    Chaska, MN

I have kwik pfyt and it has worked great. I think it is much more heavy duty than the Tow Tectors. I don’t go on gravel often when towing my boat but in the fall I hunt South Dakota and pull an enclosed trailer for dogs and gear and the kwik pfyt has performed very well.

grampatim
    Spirit Lake, IA

Thanks for the replies and info.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.