Difference between 03 and 06 1850 Fish Hawk?

• Wadsworth

Can anyone tell me what the differences are between an 03 and an 06 1850 Fish Hawk? I used to have an 03 and loved it, but was forced to sell it. I’m now looking at a used 06, and am just wondering what the differences are.

Thanks

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Bout 3 years…no really I can’t help just a little bored on a Friday.

little-t
    Plymouth WI

Don’t really know what differences there are, but I can tell you that I have an ’06 1850, and absolutely love it. Depending where it will be put to use. I fish Winnebago alot and P-4 as often as I can get over there. IMO, for a tin boat, it performs great. My .02

Steven Krapfl
    Springville, Iowa

My buddy bought a 98 Alumacraft Mag Tiller and if he would have told me it was an 04 I would have believed him. Point of my story, there isn’t much change in years except price. You can usually save a LOT of money by sliding into an older boat. As long as it has what you need, the age is just for bragging rights. My grampa has an 89 Alumacraft with a 40 horse Johnson on it and I can tell you that thing has seen more walleyes from Pool 11 in the bottom of it than most boats that cost 12 times as much. Make sure it meets your needs first and then go from there. I’m sure that you probably after 5 years won’t notice that one little thing the 06 offered you, but you’ll notice the extra 4,000 you paid for it. Just my two and I’m through.

2jranch
    Arcadia, WI

There probably isn’t a lot of difference in the boat, but the motor would probably be much improved. So may be the electronics if it has any. I’v looked at the new ones and everything is comparable except for the rod lockers when comparing my ’02’ to new. They both float, and mine gets me on the water for a lot less $$$$.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

It’s crazy. I paid 12k and some change for my 1750 in 02. I’m positive it would cost me 20k to replace now.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.