Aqua-VU

• duckilr
    Mississippi River

What’s up with them. Having a hard time locating them at most retailers these days???

stevedobie
    Central, MN

Heard they went under or was bought out.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

What’s up with them. Having a hard time locating them at most retailers these days???

They filed bankruptcy this past summer. To my knowledge someone purchased the companies assets but at this time no new product is being made.

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

hey james, what happened with marcum then? last i heard they were bought out by aquavu a couple years ago. did they get back out on their own?

sorry if i missed the thread on it.

chris_munchow

James & IDO members,

Aqua-vu is very much in business and moving forward. The Aqua-Vu brand and assets were purchased by Outdoors Insight Inc. of Crosslake Minnesota. Because the acquisition of the product line was completed so late in the season, we were unable to produce new product for the 2009/10-winter season. As the new owners of the Aqua-Vu product line, we would like to let our customers know that Aqua-Vu systems and accessories are currently available in retail locations and through online vendors. Also all valid warranties of Aqua-Vu products will be honored and we are providing customer service and support for Aqua-Vu product purchases. Finally, we are developing new products and look forward to maintaining and advancing the Aqua-Vu brand as the trusted name in underwater viewing systems.

Thank you,

Chris Munchow

Aqua-Vu

Outdoors Insight Inc.

cshunt1
    Eagan, MN

thanks for clearing that up chris. and welcome to the site!

duckilr
    Mississippi River

Thanks Chris! I don’t know the details on the sale of the aqua vu brand, but I’m happy to know they’re still doing buisness! It’s too nice of a product not too!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

James & IDO members,

Aqua-vu is very much in business and moving forward. The Aqua-Vu brand and assets were purchased by Outdoors Insight Inc. of Crosslake Minnesota. Because the acquisition of the product line was completed so late in the season, we were unable to produce new product for the 2009/10-winter season. As the new owners of the Aqua-Vu product line, we would like to let our customers know that Aqua-Vu systems and accessories are currently available in retail locations and through online vendors. Also all valid warranties of Aqua-Vu products will be honored and we are providing customer service and support for Aqua-Vu product purchases. Finally, we are developing new products and look forward to maintaining and advancing the Aqua-Vu brand as the trusted name in underwater viewing systems.

Thank you,
    Chris Munchow
    Aqua-Vu
    Outdoors Insight Inc.

Chris

Many thanks for the clarification. I’ve heard so many “things” it is nice to get the straight scoop from the horses mouth.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

Welcome to IDO and thanks for clearing the smoke!

get_hooked
    Dundee, Wi

so where can i send my aqua vu to get fixed? i bought this off e-bay, any warranty at this point? an address would be great, a phone number would be awesome!

chris_munchow

Get Hooked,

Please head over to our website or shoot us a call. I don’t know if your system will be under warranty but our service reps will be able to tell you.

http://www.aquavu.com
    1-218-692-4880

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.