Nature Vision sold

• bigdog10
    Waterloo, Iowa

Nature Vision sold 8/18/2009
    Brainerd, Minn.-based Nature Vision was sold to Texas-based Swordfish Financial Inc. this week.

Nature Vision, founded by Jeff Zernov, is the parent company of Aqua-Vu underwater cameras, MarCum electronics and Castaic baits, as well as the Fish Hawk, Fish TV and Cass Creek brands, among others.

shoot_n_release
    Mora, MN

It’s a good thing I got my Marcum fixed for the $50 flat rate last year. Who knows what’ll happen to a now third-hand warranty.

Lars

lots-of-luck
    Mayer, MN

Is this the end of the end? Bottom line fiscal numbers may mean more than customer support and an affordable and quality flasher like the Vx-1. We all know how well some of the financial institutions run.

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

this is definitly news, but I would say for the average person this will be pretty unnoticeable. I would guess they will keep their brands and just have a larger parent company to help offset overhead…I hope

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Most likely, but I suspect customer service could slump. As with most venture capitol buyouts, they cut the fat quickly to make their investment lean. I’m geussing they are simply building a portfolio of outdoor products to bundle and sell off in the future.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. Maybe it will make a logical connection to the ultra-cheap LX-5’s many of us purchased earlier this year.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.