Fishermans Factory Outlet website

• btomlin
    Albia, IA

Anyone order reels from this place??? Do they have the same products in the store as on the website??

What has been your experience with the products purchased from them? Is the factory reconditioned stuff ok?

big_g
    Isle, MN

If it’s the one in Spirit Lake, I have had good luck with everything I got from there. I never ordered on-line, but when I was working down in the area, I was in there numerous times… (everyday for lunch) They had a 5 crank limit per day…

big G

troutsrus
    Lytton Iowa

Lots of great deals there . Our Lightning Rod trolling rods ( 7ft MH )were $7 because the clear coat looks funky !!! The Avocets are a bargain as are the 6000 Abus. We shop there often

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

Almost every pole and reel i have is from the Outlet in Spirit Lake. I use a lot of plastics like Gulp that i get from there also. Everything works great and very cheap.

IDK
    Wacky, MN

I have never had any issues with them. I like making the trip down there cause you never know what they have on hand which is sometimes good and bad. I would call down there if your looking for something specific to make sure they have some on hand.

uffdapete
    Rainy Lake, MN

They carry some of the same stuff on the website as the store but usually have way more variety and even better prices at the store.
    I started going in 1987 when the store was in a small room in the factory across the street. I’ve bought probably 25 rods, 20 reels and lots and lots of plastics and all my line in the past 20+ years. Usually have requests from friends and brothers now when I go.

Dave Ansell
    Rushford, MN

I have been to the store in Spirit Lake and order on-line and have never been disappointed. I have not purchased rods or reels on-line but I know others who have and they have not complained.

Good luck.

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I TRADED SOME 30# BIG GAME TRILENE I’D BOUGHT DOWN THERE AND TRADED FOR A FISHING TRIP IN SOUTHERN MEXICO LAST WEEK. CHECK OUT THE 7 1/2 FOOT 70 KG. SAILFISH MY WIFE CAUGHT. NOW THATS SOME CHEAP LINE.I CAN ALLWAYS FIND SOME TREASURES I NEED!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.