50hp E-TEC vs. 50hp Merc , 60hp Yamaha 4-strokes

• ted-merdan

Mike-A you missed my point on last post.

I am all for an educated discussion or debate but unless we are going to use facts then you can enjoy talking with yourself. Nowhere in the original post was any factual evidence introduced.

Each year I clock over 400 engine hours between my main engine and kicker so I understand what it takes to conduct a test where you control the variables to determine the differences between a single factor.

Seems like it could be time to introduce the facts of which service line is longer at the FLW tour events while the other one looks like the Maytag repairmen…

Backwaters

Quote:

Mike-A you missed my point on last post.

I am all for an educated discussion or debate but unless we are going to use facts then you can enjoy talking with yourself. Nowhere in the original post was any factual evidence introduced.

I think even if e-tec_angler posted rpm’s and set up some or most still would have a negative response to his post.

Let’s not start talking repair work on various outboards, as it will clearly make the ones already being negative about this post that much worse.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.