Crankbait Storage??

• rod_leiting
    IA, Linn

Been getting some new Raps for Christmas and am looking for a great storage system for hard baits. Mostly the usual Shad Raps, Glass SR, Wally Divers, Husky Jerks, Original Floaters, Bandits, etc.

Any recomendations for a system??? Looking for something with good latches and dividers to prevent hook ups.

bigefish
    Rock Falls, WI.

gotta love those LC’s

waterfowler99
    Midwest

a freind of mine showed me THESE the other day, he had four of the big ones full , he could flip them upside down, shake em’, and everything stayed in place——-pretty sweet if your a crank baiter

herb
    6ft under

I just throw all mine together in large tupperware container but I use the same hook covers that Alvin Mack uses.

theodorenugget
    Sugar Land, TX

Interesting link to the crankbait storage boxes. If I purchased the Model 192, that would mean I’d have to go out & add another 92 crankbaits to my collection to fill it up.. Hmmm.. not a bad idea.

Speaking of cranks, Gander in Forest lake has Manns baby-1, 4s and 8’s for $1.99 each.

I do the same thing as Mack for storage. Clean them up, change the hooks out if needed. Use the same types of hook covers. Before I put them away for the year I lay them all out on the table for about a week.. Just to oogle over them.

shaley
    Milford IA

Those B&B boxes are sweet I love mine.

walleye4
    On the Water

I use Plano 3700 boxes and ordered a bunch of the ZERUST dividers from Flambeau. They fit the plano boxes perfect and this keeps the hooks from rusting. I have 5 of them and put them in a large open Cabela’s Quick Stow Utility bag and store them under my console. Works out great.

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

Quote:

Those B&B boxes are sweet I love mine.

Yep, that is what I use. They work excellent.

Nitrodog

I was thinking of ordering a B&B box model #192 (4X6). I was wondering if all the crankbaits would stay in place when it is turned over to the other side?

mike-g
    Bloomington,MN

Nitrodog, PM sent. B&B’s are great boxes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.