Outdoor clothing (winter wear)

• theduck

Does anyone know of an on-line store where I could get some decent outdoor clothing at a reasonable price? I have gone through the sierra trading post and did not find anything for my liking. I am just browsing and looking for things I might need this year or in the future.

shayla

Not sure what type of clothing you are looking for, synthetic, wool, fleece, etc., but have you looked at Cabelas Bargain Cave on-line? They have a lot of good stuff!

fishman1
    Dubuque, Iowa

Cabela’s carries good winter wear as does Lands End and L.L. Bean. If you are looking for inexpensive winter wear then I’d suggest Carrhart. Carrhart can be purchased at most farm & home type stores.

Eyehunter

Whiskerkev
    Madison

second LL Bean and farm and fleet. I just picked up poly propelene base layer at Farm and fleet for 11 bucks bottom, and 12 bucks for the top. Half the price I paid for the same stuff at Cabelas. The Carhart heavy weight stuff was just on sale for 99 dollars. That stuff is bullet proof.

hooknfinger
    Rochester, Minnesota

Carharts are the best thing since soup in a can. i own the extreme parka and bibs and i can sit out side on a bucket all day long ice fishing and be hot. plus you could probably run through a barb wire fence and not rip the stuff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.