Looking for Special Gifts B-Fish-N Tackle Has Them

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

http://efishingnetwork.com/store/showcat.asp?cat=101&path=101

Looking for those special gifts or something great for the stocking? Super dos, ring worms, Kalins, Knuckelball Jigs, Famous Salmo Chubby Darters, Frogg Toggs, B + B Tackle Boxes, Spinners, Tattle Tale Bobbers, and Much Much More.

Just click on the above site.

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

How about Gift Certificates ?

This way the special one in your life can pick and choose to their own liking !!

Is there such a thing ?

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

There is not… but, there should be! Great idea! Maybe I can get James to put in an order form for charging a gift certificate to a credit card on the EFN Outlet Store.

We’ll see…

B-Fish-N Tackle has been happy to take personal checks for products I sell. I could exchange and mail out a gift certificate for the amount written on the check. Fun

Dave Hoggard

B-Fish-N Tackle co.

1035 Robert Pl. SW

Owatonna, MN 55060

Dave “Hoggie” Hoggard

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Hey Hoggie !! If you like me to do anything on my computer let me know !! The CC thing would be easy too, but it would be nice to have a certificate in hand for that Special Event

hawger
    Owatonna, MN

It realy would be nice to have one to send out! If you have the time… go ahead and do one up. Send it my way and let me check out what you are cooking up…. FUN!
    Dave
    “Hoggie”
    Hoggard

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.