Merry Christmas Everyone!

• bill_cadwell
    Rochester, Minnesota

We want to say “Merry Christmas Everyone And A Happy New Year!” This past year we have been blessed with many new friends from FTR/FTL and look forward to another great year with both our old and new friends. Thanks to all who have come aboard, to all who have taught us through your sharing and thanks for just being you and being apart of us all. Thanks, Bill and Nate

LeoKam
    Camp Lacupolis, MN

Same to you and Nate, Bill, and to all you other FTR/FTLers. Hope to see many of you on the river this coming season.

Hey Dave, did you get yourself early Christmas presents at Menards on you trip?

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Thanks Cadwells,

Merry Christmas to all from the Koonce’s

Dave, Debbie, Allie and Malorie

Steve Hix
    Dysart, Iowa

You guys should be in the movies!

Merry Christmas eveyone.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Happy Holidays to everyone I’ve met and everyone I hope to meet in the upcoming years. I’m not a great fisherman yet, but it sure is a blast trying to become one! This website and everybody I’ve fished with sure have tried to help.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Merry Christmas fisher-friends…..what an awesome way to meet people and learn how to fish at the same time. Thanks for all the communications this past year, sure hope I don’t get the bug so bad that I need a laptop in the boat so I could read FTR while I’m fishing .

Happy New Year…see you on the river,

Frank

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.