cup/beverage holders?

• steveo
    W Central Sconnie

Can any of you guys point me in the right direction for drink holders for the boat. I dumped more than I drank this year and can’t stand the “alcohol abuse”. Does Crestliner sell any OEM?
    thanks

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I use the ones that require a hole cut into a flat surface with the plastic insert then siliconed into place.
    These are available in black or white, and are generally under $5 each. Work well in my boat for
    cans and travel mugs.

leinieman
    Chippewa Valley (Dunnville Bottoms)

Hey next year give me a call. I’ll hold the beer as long as it’s a Leinies. LOL Steve

Jami Ritter
    Hastings, MN

I have 3 holders mounted in my boat at strategic locations, so each seating position has one readily at hand. I bought them at Galyans. They are mounted with a couple of screws on a flat surface. There are two reason why I like them. One, they fold up when not in use, and they come with two holders. One for holding a regular can, and the second for holding a pop bottle or large cup. They were under $5 bucks a piece. One other advantage is that I mounted them in locations that when you are running down an open stretch, none of the “bump spill” will hit me the driver. The spray hits the passenger in the rear. Always fun to smack a big wave on the Croix with someone sitting there who is not ready for it.

steveo
    W Central Sconnie

ritt,
    sounds like that’s what I’m looking for

steve-demars
    Stillwater, Minnesota

I have the fold up ones in my boat too. They work OK but be careful of bumping into them when they are left open and they don’t have a beverage in them. I snapped the cup holder part off one last summer. It was ealy to replace because I just used the same two holes to mount the replacement. I learned it is best to fold them up right away when you are done using them.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

The snapping off, bumping them with a leg, is why I went to the ones that require holes cut into the boat. I found less spillage in the permanent ones like I have now than in the ones that sway with the roll of the boat although those certainly also work from my past experience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.