Vexilar Flx 28

• John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I am just wondering if anyone has bought the new Flx 28 Vexilar? I ordered one the other day and am just curious to see what others think about the unit. I am upgrading from my original Fl 8 that I purchased the first year they came out. The price is high on them, but I traded some work to make it reasonable, so I splurged.

justfishmn
    Pine City, Minnesota

I have one and it works great way better than the fl-22 hd the I had before this

Palerider77

Saw one at ff the other day looks really cool.

patk
    Nisswa, MN

Quote:

I have one and it works great way better than the fl-22 hd the I had before this

Crap Last season I had the 22 and now there’s something better. When can a guy catch a break?

On serious note, what makes it better than the 22 or others in the Vex lineup?

justfishmn
    Pine City, Minnesota

The 22 in my opinion is the worst because it only goes to 60 feet and sometimes I fish deeper than that.

John Gildersleeve
    Frazee,MN

I really like this new Vexilar. A big improvement from my old FL8. This was my first time using the zoom function, which is awesome.

wallleyes

I really like the weed mode in shallow water. The Proview transducer is awesome. The display is nice and crisp. I sold my fl-20 and bought 2 flx-28`s. Still have a fl-22 because it works very good in shallow water.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.