Pflueger Patriarch Schematic?

• iowaeye

I was cleaning my pflueger patriarch 9530 today and had to leave for a couple hours. There’s a loose spring that attaches to the anti reverse to i think a bearing cover plate of some sort? I can’t figure out how to put that stupid thing on! IF anybody has the schematic that would be great. I can’t find one anywhere on the net.

iowaeye

First place i tried. It isnt listed…..

Bassn Dan

Internally it’s probably similar to the Supreme 8030 listed in Trumar’s link.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I purchased one in March of this tear, Had the bail spring break, then when I took it back to the sales counter, they gave me a replacement with my spooled line on it. Then I went home ad added it back into my boat only to fine there was no, I say no (again N0) drag available! Swaped it out for a Stradic Shimano.

Last week I was there again and talking to the store department manager he reported in surprise that he had 4 of them in the same shipment that all had issues. Schells bent over backwards to satisfy!

Did not mean to hyjack, but are you experincing the same as I did? See about swapping it back out for a new one. There was a little run issue last spring on the Patriarch this spring.

iowaeye

no, i’m not experiencing that at all actually. i love this reel. i traded a stradic ci4 1000 in for it and couldn’t be happier. i was just doing some annual cleaning but i figured it out. that stupid little spring is key.

iowaeye

speak of the #$%#$% devil. I just had it happen today after cleaning it. the problem comes from over greasing the AR bearing/spool shaft. wipe it clean and the problem goes away.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.