War Eagle Boats

• Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

We are pleased to announce that Skeeter Boat Center is now a dealer for War Eagle Boats !

War Eagle the official boat of Ducks Unlimited has been long known for being one of the industry leaders in the jon boat arena. Many of us are truly multi taskers when it comes to our boats. So if you are a hunter,trapper, fishing guide,bass fisherman,walleye angler, or pan fisherman,the War Eagle boat line up is another option for your consideration!

Much more info to come, but boats are ordered and will be here in September. Models ranging from 15-20ft in length and ready to be rigged as per your needs! And of course powered by Yamaha!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Very nice. You just cant go wrong with a good jon boat.

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Nice. I think we will be talking soon, Dean!

-J.

pool-8-lax
    La Crosse Wisconsin

Awesome boats!! I will be in touch Dean…

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

Awesome news. You are going to need a bigger parking lot at SBC!

FDR

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

Awesome news. You are going to need a bigger parking lot at SBC!

FDR

And more technicians to rig boats. Congrats you guys. This should fill a nice niche for those wanting a utility boat for hunting and fishing.

PS – let’s talk jets. War Eagle makes a dandy jet outboard set up if memory serves. I can think of a lot of late summer smallie and MN River walleye spots I can’t get to in a prop boat.

sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

Quote:

PS – let’s talk jets. War Eagle makes a dandy jet outboard set up if memory serves. I can think of a lot of late summer smallie and MN River walleye spots I can’t get to in a prop boat.

, Now were talking, That was the first thing I looked for when Dean posted this.
    I have had the G3 Tunnel in the back of my mind for next year ever since I saw it at the sports show.

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

If you wants i wills test run one of dem dare new rigs 4s ya. Fromm sept.22nd thru dec.2nd.oks?.buddy..3rs and GUS. …….. ps. you can come along to sometimes.

Pete Bauer
    Stillwater, MN

Awesome!! Way to go SBC!

Dean Marshall
    Chippewa Falls WI /Ramsey MN

No one test drives a boat for longevity like RRR !

We are planning to have a jet motor available as well for the skinny waters and a mud motor will be an option for the swamp people too!

Whiskerkev
    Madison

Dean,

You left off catfishermen and I am really offended. These boats make really good small lake rigs were you might have a crappy launch or none at all. If you get a little scratch or rub on the side a little spray paint and you are good as new. I put in 2 gallons of gas and I can fish all day. They also don’t take that much gas in your tow vehicle to go a long ways. Congratultions on your new line. I bet they sell like hot cakes.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.