St Croix trade-up program?

• eyesfishin
    Somerset, WI

Anybody ever used this? I’ve been thinking about trading a couple Avids in for legend tour walleye’s. And I’ve run out of room in the boat to keep adding a new rod every year so I thought this might be a good option.

mike-west
    Amery, WI

Sure Wish Loomis would offer that!

joe-winter
    St. Peter, MN

I personally have not but a buddy of mine broke an Avid. returned it and he upgraded to WTS rod instead of replacing the Avid.

I used this a few times now…Traded in my Avids for Legend Xtremes.

The trade in program used to be a better (your rods depreciated at only $10/year), but I think the depreciation has increased a little for this years program.

Either way, its a great service and one more reason I buy St. Croix rods over their competitiors.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

Quote:

Sure Wish Loomis would offer that!

If St. Croix ever changes their warranty/replacement policies I’ll probably try a Loomis. In the mean time, I own at least 12 Croixs (and zero Loomis rods) that I can think of off the top of my head. Great product, great company! The trade up program is a sweet bonus.

JasonP
    Twin Cities

I recently used the upgrade to go from a premier to an Avid. Last friday I broke the Avid…I’ll probably just replace it…I like the Avids.

JP

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.