Terrova??

• smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

Anything new coming along? Wanting to pickup the 101 w/iPilot but not if they have something better coming along soon. Meaning, ipilot connecting up with LakeMaster sort of thing.

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Nothing in the immediate future at this point. The newest is the new i-pilot remote.

I am sure more is coming at some point but I dont forsee that happening real real soon.

to_setter
    Stone Lake, WI

Don’t you think at some point they’ll have the Terrova talking to the GPS Fishfinder? The Terrova is cool, but wouldn’t it be much more useful to create routes/trolling passes on the GPS and then have the Terrova follow them? It would also give you the option to save favorite trolling passes, etc…..

Denny O
    Central IOWA

A whole nether season out yet. I’ve been waiting on changing out fishy finders (x’s 2 or 3) for a year already. I’m thinking I’ll have to start making some changes this spring and still not get yet what I’ve been expecting by now!

navigator175

sure would be great to link up with the hummingbird and plot my trolling pass, instead of having to run it first and save it.common sense tells me that it will happen, but when?

Eric Rehberg
    Eau Claire, WI

Quote:

Don’t you think at some point they’ll have the Terrova talking to the GPS Fishfinder? The Terrova is cool, but wouldn’t it be much more useful to create routes/trolling passes on the GPS and then have the Terrova follow them? It would also give you the option to save favorite trolling passes, etc…..

Yes I do believe that will happen. The question is when. I would venture to guess there is already people out there working on it and maybe even testing it by now.
    Its just a matter of time before it happens. But I havent heard any info/leaks of when it may be available.

jd318
    NE Nebraska

I am thinking about upgrading to the Terrova/I-Pilot next year…so I would guess they will come up with the new technology the year after.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

I’ll make this happen, I’ll get my 101 next week. That way the news will break out the next month and I’ll find out my 1197 is too old, my Lakemaster chip has been replaced, and the Terrova I just purchased won’t work either.

John Schultz
    Inactive
    Portage, WI

While you’re at it, buy a snowblower or a snowmobile. I’m liking this snowless winter and nothing keeps away the snow like buying something you need snow to use.

smackem
    Iowa Marshall Co

This year I put up an extra 200 feet of snow fence. If this is what it takes then I’m adding more next year

jd318
    NE Nebraska

I bought tracks for the ATV last year. Haven’t had any snow last year (I know you guys did, but we didn’t here) nor this year.

Just upgraded to HDS 8 and HDS 7 on boat this past summer.

AllenW
    Mpls, MN

Quote:

Probably a given that they’ll talk to each other, I’m betting you’ll need to buy a new HB unit as I don’t see them making it work for Lowrance, also I see big dollar signs as far as cost.

I plan on running my 27C’s as long as I can, so the old Ipilot works for me, plus I don’t use the route thing anyway so it’s no big deal for me, but those that use it and don’t mind running HB stuff should enjoy it.
    It will make the Ipilot much nicer to use.

I’d also think that they want to wait till they have made enough off the current system to recoup all their costs and expected profits, I think a couple more years anyway.
    Ya never know though

Al

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.