Minn Kota Terrova I Pilot Control

• Fishhound

I have a Minn Kota I-Pilot Terrova that’s less than one year old. I purchased it on line from Reeds. We fished Memorial Day weekend and my thumbs are still numb. All the buttons worked except the right turn control button. That button only worked intermittently. I’m heading out next weekend. Anybody have any ideas?

kurtkid
    South metro

Call minn Kota first thing in the am and tell them your prob. They will work with you. Or drive down to Mankato and show them. I cannot remember the Gentilmens name he is of East Indian origin. He will take care of you.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

The rubber wore out on mine in the first few months and they were more than happy to replace it. Give them a call in the am. I emailed first but did not get a response so I called and was squared away the same week.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Not having any issues with mine with the exception of the first 2 (back to back) days out, 15 months ago.
    That was a battery draining issue then and has never repeated.

I advise calling their Customer service as well.

dandorn
    M.I.N.N.E.S.O.T.A.

Take it apart and see if the plastic piece that is

underneath the buttons is broken. If it is broken, call and

get a replacement.

800 227-6433

Fishhound

Thanks everyone. Today I opted for door number 3. On a “hope and a prayer” I went back to Cabela’s and they replaced the remote no questions asked. I take back everything bad I’ve said about them the last year! I felt like it was the good old days. My thumbs are still bruised from pressing in that broken button…….but I’m a happy camper.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Quote:

Thanks everyone. Today I opted for door number 3. On a “hope and a prayer” I went back to Cabela’s and they replaced the remote no questions asked. I take back everything bad I’ve said about them the last year! I felt like it was the good old days. My thumbs are still bruised from pressing in that broken button…….but I’m a happy camper.

I’m confused, Why did you go to Cabellas and have them replace an Item you had bought from Reeds???

I must have sleepy eyes and missed something, I guess.

Fishhound

I was mistaken. Turns out I’d purchased my Humminbird unit from Reeds. My bad. Sorry.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.