Equipment question for James

• Rick Z
    Stark MN

James

How did you mount that Otter auger holder on your Polaris snowmobile?

Thanks!

Rick Z
    Stark MN

Does anyone know?

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Does anyone know?

I assume you’re talking about the Rhino ATV/Sled Box since I don’t have a Otter auger mount anywhere else on the sled(s).

So, assuming you’re talking about the Rhino Box, my sleds have a flat rack on the back of the sleds. All I did was mount the rhino box to the rack using the included hardware which amounts to u-bolts, backing plates and nylock nuts. Takes 15 minutes a box if you take your time. It really is very, very simple as long as you have a flat rack to mount to. If not, then you have to fab something up to create a flat mounting surface…or change out the rack.

Rick Z
    Stark MN

Thanks James. If you look at the show intro it shows you riding a Polaris with an Otter Box Auger shield. It must just snap into the Rhino Box? Or did you use bolts to connect it?

Thanks!

Rick

Attachments:
    1. IDO-PIC.png

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Thanks James. If you look at the show intro it shows you riding a Polaris with an Otter Box Auger shield. It must just snap into the Rhino Box? Or did you use bolts to connect it?

Thanks!

Rick

Oh, gotcha. Yeah, the attachment points for the auger shield are built right into the part. You don’t need anything else to mount it.

https://www.rhinomade.com/product/auger-shield/

Rick Z
    Stark MN

thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.