Epic mods for flips and hubs

• Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

I know questions come up frequently for power, lighting, and so on with various flips. For anyone interested and that has a Facebook account, I came across a group – Trick your trap with about 59K members. Heck of a lot of creative people and some very useful ideas. Just scrolling through, I was very impressed with some

Attachments:
    1. 270040618_4869047733153472_2281814094411387596_n.jpg

Coletrain27

Haha im part of that group. There are a lot of great ideas and nice shacks in the group

Justin Laack
    Austin,mn

I’m a part of that group too, check out trick your hub group too. Lots of very creative guys out there doing mods.

Coletrain27

I’m a part of that group too, check out trick your hub group too. Lots of very creative guys out there doing mods.

I just joined the hub group and there are alot of awesome setups on there also thanks for the recommendation

blank

Haha, of course there’s a Packers flag on that shack

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

Why is every thing epic these days. I like upgrades and all but why is everything epic

Deuces

Why is every thing epic these days. I like upgrades and all but why is everything epic

X2

tswoboda

Clickbait. And this post is making fun of it. Lighten up.

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

The packer flag is a nice touch. Would you call that a sh!tty sled then?

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Clickbait. And this post is making fun of it. Lighten up.

I was just asking a question. I don’t think I can lighten up much more then that

tswoboda

I was just asking a question. I don’t think I can lighten up much more then that

Any lighter and you’d be floating

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>

Any lighter and you’d be floating

Lol, and we can not have that.

BigWerm
    SW Metro

The interior of that shack was even more impressive! rotflol Bearcat don’t forget to smash that like button, hammer the subscribe button and post epic comments! whistling jester

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Gonna have to hack the wife’s Facebook acct to take a look. Picked up a new otter lodge this year and could always use some mod ideas.

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

99% of the time when I see click bait words like epic or imposable, the video sucks and I skip it. The biffy shack looks fun. I would defiantly check out Trick your trap on Fbook if I had it.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

Gonna have to hack the wife’s Facebook acct to take a look. Picked up a new otter lodge this year and could always use some mod ideas.

Seriously, there are some really great ideas I saw on there as I scrolled down. Worth a look. So far it’s the best compiled group of mods I’ve seen so far on any website

Rodwork
    Farmington, MN

Seriously, there are some really great ideas I saw on there as I scrolled down. Worth a look. So far it’s the best compiled group of mods I’ve seen so far on any website

I was able to view 4 pages before it stopped me and asked me to log in. There are some good ideas. Wish you didn’t have to have F-book to look.

Randy Wieland
    Lebanon. WI

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Randy Wieland wrote:</div>

I was able to view 4 pages before it stopped me and asked me to log in. There are some good ideas. Wish you didn’t have to have F-book to look.

Create a “dummy” account.

Kris Berg

I am waiting for someone to put a deck on top of their flip over house sled with a cook top in it.

FYI… I already patented the idea so if you do it, you owe me money.

Coletrain27

I am waiting for someone to put a deck on top of their flip over house sled with a cook top in it.

FYI… I already patented the idea so if you do it, you owe me money.

Let’s see the pictures then

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.