Engel

• Red Eye

I had very terrible luck with the original Engel aerator pumps. They were very cheaply made. Bad switchs, bad power ports, bad cords, loud and bad motors.

It was very hard to spend $50 on the new rechargeable Engel pump but I gave it a try. They definitely stepped it up with this pump. Very well built. It is very quiet, sometimes you have to check to make sure it is still running. It has heavier cords for charging and for running off of 12v power in the boat. Was able to run on high for a 10hr day keeping shinners while just running on the rechargeable battery. Only 1 season on it so far but would definitely recommend this pump so far.

fishingstar
    central mn / starlake

I bought one of these last winter. Don’t waist you money charge only lasted 6 hours give or take a hour. Thought it would work good for a weekend of fishing. but it’s plugged in most of the weekend.

Denny O
    Central IOWA

I had very terrible luck with the original Engel aerator pumps. They were very cheaply made. Bad switchs, bad power ports, bad cords, loud and bad motors.

It was very hard to spend $50 on the new rechargeable Engel pump but I gave it a try. They definitely stepped it up with this pump. Very well built. It is very quiet, sometimes you have to check to make sure it is still running. It has heavier cords for charging and for running off of 12v power in the boat. Was able to run on high for a 10hr day keeping shinners while just running on the rechargeable battery. Only 1 season on it so far but would definitely recommend this pump so far.

Do you know the item # ar any other info that would point me to the same product that you purchased?

Green hornet

I have 2 clam lithium rechargeable air bubbles. they last all day long .Built to last .. very satisfied after 5 years. Still going strong!!

Green hornet

Way better than the engel

Attachments:
    1. 20220731_120106-scaled.jpg

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

Amazon has a bunch of brands. I got the one that they recommended, Aqua Miracle. About $15-$20, incredible little pump and super quiet.

Reef W

Have you gotten it wet yet? I have an Amazon (kedsum, I think skywin is the same thing too) pump with the touchscreen type controls and it freaks out when the screen is wet and can’t be controlled. Wondering if this has the same problem or not.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Scheels just had it on sale last week for $42

Red Eye

Have fished through rain and the fact that I have a tiller boat should be enough said on weather it’s gotten wet.

Umy
    South Metro

I bought the Frabill pump instead. $24 Waaaaaaaaaaay quieter than the original Engel from 2 years ago.
    Runs at least 10-12 hours on 2 d batteries

Reef W

Have fished through rain and the fact that I have a tiller boat should be enough said on weather it’s gotten wet.

Good to know, thanks!

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Thanks, Red Eye!

gregory
    Red wing,mn

I have 2 clam lithium rechargeable air bubbles. they last all day long .Built to last .. very satisfied after 5 years. Still going strong!!

X3

3rdtryguy
    Central Mn

I forgot extra batteries last year on Leech and went to 6 or 7 stores, all out of D’s. Finally found cheapies at a Dollar store.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.