Eagle beans

• sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I am just learning another advantage to the Eagle forage beans. Right now as the bow season approaches most of the AG beans are starting to yellow and becoming unpalatable to the deer. The Eagles are not. They continue to grow until a good frost so they are staying green as the bow season arrives. I am glad I have one plot of them at home to hunt. AG beans behind my place are yellowing, meaning those deer need a different food source now for a couple weeks.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Yes, this is one of the key advantages of Eagle Forage Soybeans–no programmed dieoff like ag beans means the Eagle Beans stay green until a hard frost kills them. This is a HUGE advantage for the food plotter who wants growth for as long as possible into the late summer.

Here are two pictures from our top-secret Midwest Monster Whitetail Products proving ground near Lakeland, MN that shows this exact point. And before you ask, Sticker, NO! I will not disclose the location so you can hunt there.

You can read the full growing season test report on the Midwest Monster Website by clicking here.

This picture shows Eagle Forage Soybeans on September 14, 2018.

Eagle Forage Soybeans Sept 14 2018

This image is the ag bean field that was directly across the fence from the Eagle Forage Soybeans. This picture also was taken on September 14, 2018.

Ag Beans Sept 14 2018

Grouse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.