Dream Fishing Trips

• acafisherman19

Alright fellas, since the winter doldrums seem to be upon us (me at least), it appears to be time for some dreams of future times. What are your dream fishing trips if they haven’t already happened, and if they have, how were they?

Personally, I’d love to fly fish for northerns in Alaska, as well as fishing the Rainy River for sturgeon in spring. Or course, the list is still growing. What’s on yours?

desperado

Greenland Shark Challenge

kwp
    Eden Prairie

Babine River, British Columbia Canada. Biggest and meanest Steelhead in the world.

joc
    Western and Central, NY

The upcoming fly-in fishing trip to the James Bay lowlands. Fishing for big pike and countless walleyes. Eating walleye 2ce a day, while not seeing another boat. Having a great main lake to fish, but with some portages available to other lakes if we get adventurous. Seeing caribou, moose, etc.

stuart
    Mn.

Back to Black lake Saskatchewan to fish Artic Grayling.Pound for pound the fightingest fish I have ever caught.

tgruenke
    IGH, MN/Holcombe, WI

I would love a fly in trip to a place like Wollaston Lodge. Not in the budget right now though. Alaska has always been an idea too.

Fisherpaul

I would like to get down to Sanibel – Ft. Myers for the May through June Tarpon Season when it’s in its prime time. I caught the beginning when I was younger and had a blast. I’d like to fish it at least for a week during the peek.

Also I’d like to get to Europe to Fish Wells catfish one in my life. And to Texas to fish the alligator gar like Jakob did. And I will definitely be taking my boys to Rainy for sturgeon when they are old enough. Mom already gave us the go!

river rat randy
    Hager City WI

Babine River, British Columbia Canada. Biggest and meanest Steelhead in the world.

…X2…The 1st Steelhead I hooked way back when, I had my finger on the line for the feel. When I set the hook the steelie made I lightning run down stream and around the bend, and laid my finder wide open.! From that day on for yrs. I was hooked more than that fish was.!! …rrr

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec for Atlantic Salmon.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.