Down View Fishing With Recon 5+

• Bryan Myers

I resently took a trip to South Dakota and fished my favorite way for bluegills. Normally I use my Otter Hideout to see down the hole for these shallow clear water beasts but the weather was so nice and with the compactness of the Recon 5+ I didn’t fish in the shack. I just set the camera in down view and hole hoped around the weed bed. I’m not sure why I only recorded one bluegill but it did happen to be the biggest one I caught out there this year.

Bryan Myers

Here is the picture of the fish I caught in the video.

Attachments:
    1. IMG_2616.jpg

Try a different SD card. The one you have has some serious lag and you may get some better recording quality out of it too.

JoeMX1825
    MN

Try a different SD card. The one you have has some serious lag and you may get some better recording quality out of it too.

every video i’ve seen from the Recon plus has shown video lag sofar…

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Fish Whistle Outdoors wrote:</div>

every video i’ve seen from the Recon plus has shown video lag sofar…

I am told this is because of using cheap or counterfeit SD cards that are often bought on Amazon or similar retailers. You want to have a quality SD card for the video. There is a video that was posted using a bad SD card, and then a good one and the difference is huge.

Good SD card

Bad SD card

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.