Don't forget, today is D-Day

• Beast

What they had to see on the beaches is mind Boggling. Kinda put recent event in perspective.

weedis
    Sauk Rapids, MN

Yea I couldn’t imagine taking that ride up to the beach, the ultimate sacrifice. Thanks to those who did and are serving.

supercat
    Eau Claire, WI

Yes thanks to all who gave so much then and now to defend our freedom!

tindall
    Minneapolis MN

Both my grandfathers fought on this day. One was an American who lost his leg that day, the other was a German who was captured that day and brought to America.

They ultimately went on to work together and started a successful chain of orthotics and prosthetics shops.

B-man

Both my grandfathers fought on this day. One was an American who lost his leg that day, the other was a German who was captured that day and brought to America.

They ultimately went on to work together and started a successful chain of orthotics and prosthetics shops.

That’s wild!

A huge thank you to all that served that day

ClownColor
    Inactive
    The Back 40

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>tindall wrote:</div>

That’s wild!

A huge thank you to all that served that day

+2

Dan
    Southeast MN

I was thinking the same thing last night at work when I had to write the date on something after midnight. We owe so much for the sacrifices made.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.