Dog food

• lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

What brand of dog food do you all feed your dogs? Have you had any good/bad experiences with any other dog food brands? I feed my dogs Purina Hi Pro. Thanks for the info guys.

Gator Hunter

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Gator,I feed Purina products as well.Dog chow all year and Hi-pro for about 3 months of the year.I’m in there pro-club which enables you to get refunds on Purina products.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Gator,I feed Purina products as well.Dog chow all year and Hi-pro for about 3 months of the year.I’m in there pro-club which enables you to get refunds on Purina products.
    Ryan Hale

birdhunter88
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

I feed my dogs Sport Mix and Pro Pac… Lamb and Rice and Chicken and Rice…. no corn or corn by-products..
    bird

birdhunter88
    Cedar Falls, Iowa

I feed my dogs Sport Mix and Pro Pac… Lamb and Rice and Chicken and Rice…. no corn or corn by-products..
    bird

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

With my dogs allergies she has to stay away from corn and corn by-products, Purina lamb and rice all year.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

With my dogs allergies she has to stay away from corn and corn by-products, Purina lamb and rice all year.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Eukanuba puppy chow. Seems good except for the occasional bad gas but I assume thats normal for all brands.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Eukanuba puppy chow. Seems good except for the occasional bad gas but I assume thats normal for all brands.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Have tried ProPlan, Nutro Natural Choice, Eukanuba and Iams with my lab. She does much better on Nutro and ProPlan than Iams or Eukanuba. Her coat is much thicker on those two, she seems to have less issues with her ears, and she has been much healthier on them. I feed her the performance formulas in the fall and the large breed formulas the rest of the year.

mossboss
    La Crescent, MN

Have tried ProPlan, Nutro Natural Choice, Eukanuba and Iams with my lab. She does much better on Nutro and ProPlan than Iams or Eukanuba. Her coat is much thicker on those two, she seems to have less issues with her ears, and she has been much healthier on them. I feed her the performance formulas in the fall and the large breed formulas the rest of the year.

ted-merdan

Science diet light maintenance for my 9-year-old yellow – but he is all Labrador and no retriever!

ted

ted-merdan

Science diet light maintenance for my 9-year-old yellow – but he is all Labrador and no retriever!

ted

aprock
    Kingsley, Iowa

Right now am feeding “Diamond” brand puppy food. That’s what the breeder had the pup on. Will be switching to something else here shortly – researching options now.

aprock
    Kingsley, Iowa

Right now am feeding “Diamond” brand puppy food. That’s what the breeder had the pup on. Will be switching to something else here shortly – researching options now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.