English Setter breeders

• pgoetsch337
    Mazeppa, Minnesota

Hey Guys,
    I am looking to get a setter, Either a pup or started dog. I am looking for some high quality breeders. Ya guys have any sugestions?
    Thanks
    Hollywood2

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I know it’s a long ways to get a pup but we got 2 from DeCoverly Kennels in Pennsylvania. They breed the large setters but their quality for hunting is just fantastic.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

I know it’s a long ways to get a pup but we got 2 from DeCoverly Kennels in Pennsylvania. They breed the large setters but their quality for hunting is just fantastic.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Now that I think about it, I believe Jim Smith (the barber in Elgin, Mn) also breeds and trains Setters. My friend has 2 of his dogs and they are awesome although smaller than the Pa dogs I had.

lundgeye
    Rochester, Minnesota

Now that I think about it, I believe Jim Smith (the barber in Elgin, Mn) also breeds and trains Setters. My friend has 2 of his dogs and they are awesome although smaller than the Pa dogs I had.

pgoetsch337
    Mazeppa, Minnesota

Hey,
    Thanks Alot, I’ll check it out
    Later
    Hollywood2

pgoetsch337
    Mazeppa, Minnesota

Hey,
    Thanks Alot, I’ll check it out
    Later
    Hollywood2

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Hollywood2, hey drop me a e-mail or PM and we can talk setters.I’ve been a proud owner of 2 setters for a long time.I’ll give you any help needed.
    Ryan Hale

ryan-hale
    NW Ia

Hollywood2, hey drop me a e-mail or PM and we can talk setters.I’ve been a proud owner of 2 setters for a long time.I’ll give you any help needed.
    Ryan Hale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.