Does anyone have Midco?

• lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

We live in the sticks on a dead end road. Been on satellite internet for years which sucked. Midco is finally running a cable to our neighborhood so it is a no-brainer to change for internet as it will be way faster and unlimited, which is the big thing. We should be finally able to stream

Wondering about TV services though. Does anyone use Midco for TV and how do you like the DVR??

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

I have century link but my mom has Midco and I know they are happy with it.

Jason

Midco has been good for us. Both TV and internet.

B-man

We have them for internet, it’s awesome. Had frontier prior to them

tornadochaser

Midco internet.
    Paying for internet plus Netflix, Hulu, Disney +, & Amazon prime is cheaper than paying for Midco internet plus the cable package I would select.

eyefishwalleye
    Central MN

Just last week a crew was chewing up my nice grass ditch for Midco service coming to our neck of the woods soon. I plan on switching my internet from only current option of CenturyStink DSL as soon as I can…

realtreeap10
    Over there

We’ve had Midco for 3 years now and it’s been good. A few outages here and there but nothing that’s impacted me working from home. They’ll give you a first customer discount for 12 months then it gets a little spendy after that. Used to have comcast (old house) and the experience has been much better.

basseyes

Just last week a crew was chewing up my nice grass ditch for Midco service coming to our neck of the woods soon. I plan on switching my internet from only current option of CenturyStink DSL as soon as I can…

Centurystink, lol they were/are awful!

We switched in the middle of winter to midco internet. Was a little nervous with the conditions of a mid winter installation, but the service guys we dealt with were awesome, courteous and excellent at their jobs in brutal conditions. They couldn’t bury the line but did a great job routing the line. Was a little concerned about getting it buried quickly and efficiently after the frost left. They were back out and buried it very promptly in the spring. Dealing with them over Centurystink has been an eye opener to how bad of a company Centurystink is. Haven’t had any problems with midco’s service. With C-Stink problems were common and rarely addressed. Customer service was non existent. So short story long our experience with midco has been great. But not sure if we were just use to how bad C-stink was.

lindyrig79
    Forest Lake / Lake Mille Lacs

Thanks guys…. good to know

Bass Thumb
    Royalton, MN

I like Midco. Not quite as good as the Charter high speed I had in St Cloud and Sartell, but close. And it’s cheaper.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.