Dizzy while driving 2020 Tundra

• LabDaddy1

Pickle- I’m glad you were able to get to the bottom of the dizziness! Thanks for the update.

LabDaddy1

Pickle- I’m glad you were able to get to the bottom of the dizziness! Thanks for the update. I was actually very curious.

picklerick
    Central WI

I eat one or two things that are good sources of B12 with almost every meal, so I must have an issue with absorbing it from my diet. I’m guessing it’s pernicious anemia but we’ll see what the doctor has to say in a few weeks.

Gitchi Gummi

very cool, thanks for the follow up pickle.

CaptainMusky

Throughout the whole covid thing I told my son to start taking a multi-vitamin. With Zinc and Vitamin D, Vitamin C, etc. He started getting dizzy and researched it and found out he was getting too much Vitamin D. It was the weirdest thing. Never heard of that issue before. He stopped taking them and was fine almost immediately.

crappie55369
    Mound, MN

Did your doctor have any ideas as to why it would happen only while driving your truck? Seems odd a vitamin deficiency would only show symptoms in one isolated scenario especially when you say it doesn’t happen while driving your car. In either case glad you are getting some answers.

I also starting getting dizzy a few weeks ago and went to the doctor but they didn’t find anything. Chalked it up to the fact that I always have ear problems and I wrnt swimming the day before I started getting dizzy. I also drive a tundra though… crazy

CaptainMusky

I think there are lots of varying scenarios in driving a truck vs a car. You are higher up, they tend to bounce around a bit more, etc. Much like people getting sick because they are sitting in the back seat. Some things just really cannot be explained.

picklerick
    Central WI

Doc didn’t have a theory about why it only happens in the truck. He mentioned that he’d heard about people that only get seasick on certain kinds of boats. Not exactly the same.
    I have three nephews and a niece doing a combination HS graduation party in the Chicago burbs this weekend. We’ll see how that 4hr drive goes.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.