Directv KARE 11

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Ultimately I totally agree with you. TNT won’t even allow you to use a vpn to open their app and I’m totally baffled why espn doesn’t do this. Seems pretty simple but for some reason they refuse to. Ok by me.

ESPN+ is making hay while the sun shines and boosting their subs big time, so until the RSNs complain enough, ESPN’s happy to turn a blind eye to use of VPN.

Since the NHL and other leagues are probably going to end up sharing ownership of RSNs, the ESPN party will almost certainly end as soon as the NHL has skin in the game as far as revenue goes. That would be my guess.

As you say, enjoy it while it lasts.

One tip for those of you who have Xfinity. I have noticed that several Wild games that were listed as ESPN+ only for broadcast can be found live on wacky channels. I only found this by searching “Minnesota Wild” on the Xfinity search, but 2 games that were listed as ESPN only were on channels like 9967 or something like that. It wasn’t the same channel both times and it was a really weird number. Hopefully this will continue.

Bearcat89
    North branch, mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>Bearcat89 wrote:</div>
    Is that OK with you ?

No I am now butt hurt and need someone to help with my hurt feelers. Oh wait I didn’t even post in this thread never mind.

I’m coming for you next John rotflol

JEREMY
    BP

Apparently they fixed their issue turned game on last night and it was on.

Mike Schulz
    Osakis/Long Prairie

had to check here and yup back on!!! finally!!!!

gimruis
    Plymouth, MN

They came to a deal on Saturday afternoon. Unfortunately that deal did include Peacock. flame

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.