Monroe County Giant….

• flick
    Alma WI

Heres a pic my buddy sent me of a buck shot in Monroe County this year .. This is a picture of the Monroe County Legend whitetail that was harvested during the Wisconsin 9 day gun season!! The deer has a green score of 194 5/8″!! This buck is a typical framed 11 pointer and field dressed 225#! Just for comparison the rack in the left hand has a gross score of 180 2/8″!! Pictured with the deer is Andy Pierce owner of Wildlife Creations Taxidermy!

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

He’s a beaut.

Gator Hunter

lenny_jamison
    Bay City , WI

He’s a beaut.

Gator Hunter

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

WOW! Is that ever a nice rack! Very “clean”…………rare!!! I’d have him mounted too!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

WOW! Is that ever a nice rack! Very “clean”…………rare!!! I’d have him mounted too!

bucketmouth1

hey Flick, I live in Monroe County and I saw that buck in person on Thanksgiving Day. What a monster it was. I don’t know if the pic shows it but in between the horns the buck still had his summer hair.

bucketmouth1

hey Flick, I live in Monroe County and I saw that buck in person on Thanksgiving Day. What a monster it was. I don’t know if the pic shows it but in between the horns the buck still had his summer hair.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.