last sit of the year

• protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

it’s been a great year for me! Tonight will be my last time at trying to shoot a doe. I already saw a small buck 5 min after I got in stand. Good luck to those still hunting

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m going to be doing my last sit this weekend. Hoping to fill the tag with a late season buck, but the reality is, the first mature deer that walks by is getting it. Never shot a deer this late or in the snow. Looking forward to it. Weather looks nice for Friday and Saturday both.

devel

After losing the itch for a couple weeks, and being incredibly busy, I am ready to get back into the stand. I still have a Wisconsin tag and I am in the same position as you Kooty! I have a new spot that is closer to the TC than my SW Wisconsin stuff. Never hunted it but I know there are some good deer in the area. Looking forward to checking it out and hopefully hunting the weekend before she shuts down! January would definitely mark my latest deer kill! Good Luck!

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

I ended up just seeing a 1.5 year oldbuck. I went for a little drive afterwards, and there was 5-6 does/fawns eating out of the farmers corn pile

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.