EPIC season BBDx5!

• qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

It has been a truly amazing season for us down in Missouri. I lost a big 9 on Otober 28th so the pics are one short and I have a big chunk of pride missng but theres still plenty of season for redeption! Anybody interested in booking a hunt shoot me a message

todders
    Shoreview, MN

Those are some great deer buddy! It is so cool to have heard you think about putting together an outfitting business 3 short years ago to already making clients happy! Congratulations on your dandy buck, all of your happy clients and putting a plan together that actually came together. How late does the show me state keep bow season open?

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Right around January 15th.

tony_p
    Waterloo, IA

Great bucks !

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Thanks guys! Its been a lot of work from a few guys but she’s really shapein up into exactly what we want it to be Low hunter numbers, cheap hunts, lasting relationships and most of importantly HAPPY hunters! Post rut is booked but lots of pre and peak rut bow hunts open!

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

Some great looking bucks there man Glad to see that your plans are coming together well.

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

Prime dates are filling fast, we’ve added a few new farms this year for an even greater pool of bucks, the goal has been finding farms close to camp yet far enough out to land us in new core areas. Check us out at
    http://www.greentreezoutdoors.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.