Plans for opener.

• john_steinhauer
    p4

Season is close!! What’s everyone plans for opener?

I plan to hunt mainly afternoons, I’m sneaking into two different spots one is a buck only mission the other is for a doe.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Hunting with Todders family on their land. Can’t wait to get in the tree. I don’t care if I don’t see a single deer I simply can’t wait to get in the woods.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I do have one question. Can Ricco pull off another early season success?

I hope everyone has great luck!!

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

I plan to be in the tree by 5:30am on Saturday at the farm, but I almost can’t wait to get back home on Sunday to chase the big 9

gobbler
    Central, MN

Quote:

I do have one question. Can Ricco pull off another early season success?

I hope everyone has great luck!!

Kooty-
    I have nothing local at the moment. In fact, I’m planning to hunt in WI for opener on some property I haven’t hunted before. I drove the 3.5 hrs each way on Saturday to do some last minute scouting and glassing. Saw a ton of deer and found some really good stand locations. so, unless I see a good buck around here in the next few nights of glassing, I’m going to go against my own advice and hunt a spot without confirming a big buck is around.

So to answer your question; “I’m swinging for the fences and going to do everything I can to get a good one down opening week.”

Good Luck to everyone

protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

I will be in class from 9 am to 5 pm I am so depressed With my luck, i’ll get a picture of one of the two shooters that i’m going for during daylight, and within shooting range But i’ll be out there Sunday morning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.