protourbaits
    stillwater, MN

Wow! That deer is 22-24″ wide

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

WOW …..BC wisc??

budaman
    North Metro, MN

Wow! That buck looks like he has the same genes as another buck who was made famous on this site…

kentuckyboy
    Maple Grove, MN

And is that close friend of yours letting you have a chance at this whopper? I hope to see someone tag this big boy.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Southeast Minnesota

That first picture is a completely different deer isn’t it? I thought these were different deer but when looking at the comments it seems like everyone is talking about one deer haha. I could be dead wrong but judging on tine length I say that the first picture is definitely a different buck then the last two pictures but what do I know. None the less, still great deer!

huntalot60
    wisconsin

Quote:

That first picture is a completely different deer isn’t it? I thought these were different deer but when looking at the comments it seems like everyone is talking about one deer haha. I could be dead wrong but judging on tine length I say that the first picture is definitely a different buck then the last two pictures but what do I know. None the less, still great deer!

I was thinking the same thing. good luck to your friend in putting them in the back of there truck

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Definitely two bucks I’d be proud to hang on my wall.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Quote:

Wow! That buck looks like he has the same genes as another buck who was made famous on this site…

Looks like it but to far away from the “famous” buck

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.