Dirty Trick…. Too funny!

• dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Buddy just e-mailed this to me. Had to share.

“A guy played a practical joke on his brother’s trailcam. A few weeks ago they took the memory stick out of his trailcam and added the “Photoshop enhanced” deer in the first picture. It didn’t take long for the story and picture of this deer to spread like a wildfire. He was going to let it go on thru the fall, and just keep adding pictures, but he figured he’d better let his brother know that he had been punk’d, as his brother was even telling people that he thought that he’d actually seen this buck standing out in a field. Last week, he added the other pictures to his brother’s trailcam.”

dennisdalan
    St Cloud, MN

Here are the rest of the photos. Love it!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

This gives a whole new meaning to the word prank! It’s funny, but man oh man would I be upset if it happened to me . It would be 100% impossible for me to keep a straight face when my buddy pulled that picture up!

ragerunner
    Winona, MN

Yes! I saw those a few weeks ago and I peed my pants!

I was going to wear my gorilla costume in front of my buddies trailcam, but I didn’t want some redneck to shoot me, in hopes that I was a bear or hosecat!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

That is good humor! The best part is that he told everyone that he saw that buck out in the field.

john_steinhauer
    p4

That is awesome I wish I knew how to do that kind of stuff I know the perfect person I could do it to.

Jon Stevens
    Northfield, Wi

I cannot thank you enough for posting this! A co worker and I have been going round and round with practical jokes on one another…. this will be my trump card. Ironically, I was chating with another co worker about what I was going to do next when I seen this. I take that as a sign from above.

walleyebuster5
    Central MN

AWESOME! THAT pic with the dude riding the buck is priceless! Ahhh man that’s good stuff!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.