Proud Father

• damman
    Pepin county Wi

Got a rare opportunity to go hunting with my son the other night. With our work schedules we don’t get a chance to hunt together very often. Two years ago he hit and lost a huge wide ten point and his confidence level has not been where it should be.So we get out Wedensday night and by 4:00 pm he is seeing bucks and is getting pumped feeling that tonight would be his chance to redeem himself.At 5:15 he texts me, Buck Down !!!!. I could have jumped right out of my tree I was so Happy. We get back to the truck and decide to give him some time to make sure, he said he heard it pile up but wanted to wait anyway. We go back out 2 hrs later and after a 50 yd blood trail we get him. High fives and knuckles and fist pumps followed. Confidence level raised!!!!!. Looking at him smiling made me one proud father. He is not the biggest buck but he is one heck of a trophy to the both of us. We are trying to come up with a name for this buck but are having trouble, maybe after studyind that first picture a little more we will come up with something,

Forgot to mention that this is his first archery buck.

lick

Nice work men !

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

Well first off heck of a first bow buck Now to the first picture

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Great first bow buck!! Congrats

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Very Nice

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Nice Buck, Congrats

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Great buck!!! I would name him Pat by the looks of that first picture

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Nice work! Great memories!

gobbler
    Central, MN

Nice buck. Congrats!! As for a name? His about “Fun Size”??? Reminds me of a comedian joking about fun size candy bars and if a guy had “something” that was fun size, woman wouldn’t be having that much fun.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.