I hate crooks!!!!

• HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Quote:

This coming weekend only….as Dean will be back on Aug 12.

Just stop in and say hi….and the launch is on Dean…he just doesn’t know it yet.

PS…if you know anything about diesel tractor engines…let me know when you arrive.

He did mention (at the GTG on MilleLacs) he was kinda worried what you’d come up with while he was up at Rainy

KirtH
    Lakeville

Poor Dean

sauger
    Hastings ,MN

Had one of my trail cams stolen this weekend by tresspassers WTF!!!! I hate nothing more than f…ing thieves!! If anyone happens to see a Bushnell 8.0 trophy cam for sale give me a heads up Thanks for letting me vent

thinkeyes
    Fairfax, IOWA

I hate to see that…I just put up a brand new moultrie last night that can be seen with spotting scope from the road. Didn’t sleep much after thinking about it last night so camera will be moved tonight. Will keep eye out for one for sale….there may be a keyword notification email alert for craigslist

dylan_w.
    La Crosse, WI

I can only imagine your pissed off-ness right now

jonboy
    Wausau, WI

That’s not a real sportsman. They give us all a bad name!

Joel Nelson
    Southeast MN

Feel bad for you man. Really sucks.

People wonder why I get worked up about trespassing….well it’s things like this over the course of say the past 20 years that gets a person to that point. Agreed completely about how it gives all of us a bad name. Things like this make it tough to band together as hunters for the greater good. At the same time, self-policing and looking out for your neighbor pays dividends here!

Good luck in getting this straightened out Dan – stay on em’!

Joel

scottb.
    Southeast, MN

Quote:

Feel bad for you man. Really sucks.

People wonder why I get worked up about trespassing….well it’s things like this over the course of say the past 20 years that gets a person to that point. Agreed completely about how it gives all of us a bad name. Things like this make it tough to band together as hunters for the greater good. At the same time, self-policing and looking out for your neighbor pays dividends here!

Good luck in getting this straightened out Dan – stay on em’!

Joel

lick

Trespassing and stealing run hand in hand Sucks dude

rubber
    river falls wi

that sucks. sorry to hear that

its sad to say but i hunt mainly privet land and i still have locks and chains on most of my stuff. sucks that it is that way but its better to protect your stuff rather then have to buy it agin.

gobbler
    Central, MN

I’ve had cams and stands stolen from me on private property….. I look at it as part of the game and tuition for being a hunter.

Like rubber, I lock my stuff on private property now too. It’s the trespassers that don’t believe in hard work and dedication. I hope you find the person(s) who stole from you and they get what is coming….. they deserve it.

john_steinhauer
    p4

I’ll keep a eye open at the local pawn shop!

shednut
    22 feet up

That sucks…I agree nothing lower than a thief

travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Quote:

…and poachers! I hope you find the jerk-off responsible!

flatfish
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

Quote:

…and poachers! I hope you find the jerk-off responsible!

flatlandfowler
    SC/SW MN

That sucks man, I feel for ya. I think we all have had our bad experiences, and if not then you should count yourself lucky. I wish you luck in finding your camera.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.