“Gravedigger” Mount!

• travis_eckman
    Trempealeau County, WI

Hello Fellow IDO’ers!

I wanted to share “Gravedigger’s” mount with you all. I’m very pleased with how well he looks and how fast I got him back! My taxidermist got him on Monday, October 25th and got him back to me on a rush order by Friday, November 19th!

He officially grossed 173 6/8 as a non-typical and will go in the books with a typical score of 147 2/8. The “Godfather” Stan Godfrey and his wife Caroline from Fountain City, Wisconsin did the official scoring for this buck and for this year’s gun buck of mine (141 7/8 typical 10-pt before the 60-day drying period). Stan and Caroline have been officially scoring animals for 30 years and are truly classy folks! I would recommend them as your official scorer not only becuase of their experience, but also for their great hospitality, stories, and cheer upon visits! Together they have 29 P&Y harvests to their credit including whitetails, mule deer, mountain lions, rams, goats, bears, and many more! Thank you Stan and Caroline!

I must also give props to my taxidermist Scott Schock! Scott is a true professional and has a definate niche of recreating a life-like animal! Scott is also a great guy to work with and will go above and beyond your expectations to produce your trophy!
    Scott’s information is listed below…
    River Valley Taxidermy
    Owner – Scott Schock
    208 West Broadway
    Blair, WI 54616

The experience has been a blast so far…thank you all for sharing it with me!

lick

Wow he turned out really nice. Maybe someday I can see him in person

Awesome wall too Travis

john_steinhauer
    p4

looks great i love the tubed arrows behind him a cool touch congrats on a great buck

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Great looking mount

DaveD1
    Eastern Iowa

He sure is a BIG BOY! The other mounts are no slouches but he just looks gigantic!

Congrats!

up man
    UP MICHIGAN

Sweet looking mount and great turn around time

coppertop
    Central MN

He looks great up there. Awesome looking collection!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

Great mount job! Congrats on the new addition to your very impressive trophy wall!

Brad Juaire
    Maple Grove, MN

Even though it’s just a picture, it’s easy to see quality taxidermy. Gravedigger is such a special buck and he deserved to look his very best! Congrats once again Travis and thank you for sharing your trophy wall with us!

chev70
    SW Wisconsin

Congrats Travis on a Great Mount

witte
    West Salem, WI

Impressive! Got to see the rack in person and he is truly a brute!!

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

Those are some Great Bucks! Congrats!

DONOTDELETE

He turned out great Travis.

kentuckyboy
    Maple Grove, MN

WOW! Great buck and a great looking wall.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.