• mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I can hardly wait to see him, unblievable. 12 ft. of rack is only 180″

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

I can hardly wait to see him, unblievable. 12 ft. of rack is only 180″

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

That’s got to be one awesome rack. Over 13 inches on one abnormal tine, and over 11 lbs. of rack……
    Congrats to the kid that took him!

Mark

mwchiefs
    Red Wing, MN

That’s got to be one awesome rack. Over 13 inches on one abnormal tine, and over 11 lbs. of rack……
    Congrats to the kid that took him!

Mark

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

OK, I’ll show my ignorance…what is a “walking buck” and a “pick-up buck”?

rvvrrat
    The Sand Prairie

OK, I’ll show my ignorance…what is a “walking buck” and a “pick-up buck”?

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey riverrat, he was known to be a new worlds record when he was alive and walking, thus they called him the new worlds record walking buck. Pickup buck was killed by a collision with a pickup truck. Later Riverrat

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Hey riverrat, he was known to be a new worlds record when he was alive and walking, thus they called him the new worlds record walking buck. Pickup buck was killed by a collision with a pickup truck. Later Riverrat

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

anybody got a pick of this guy yet?? i know i’ve seen a few trail cam pics of it in a magazine.

Jake
    Muddy Corn Field

anybody got a pick of this guy yet?? i know i’ve seen a few trail cam pics of it in a magazine.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

No pictures yet that i know of, Last i read the family was overwhelmed with all kinds of requests and interviews of story. He’s one very lucky hunter who was at the right place at the right time and could shoot too.

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

No pictures yet that i know of, Last i read the family was overwhelmed with all kinds of requests and interviews of story. He’s one very lucky hunter who was at the right place at the right time and could shoot too.

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Riverratt, Iowans have a habit of naming the real monsters. In addition to the two bucks mentioned in this article, there’s:

The Bills’ Buck
    The water-truck buck (hit by a watertruck in downtown CR)
    Son of water-truck (another giant 5×5 typical in the same area)
    the list goes on and on…

Gianni
    Cedar Rapids, IA

Riverratt, Iowans have a habit of naming the real monsters. In addition to the two bucks mentioned in this article, there’s:

The Bills’ Buck
    The water-truck buck (hit by a watertruck in downtown CR)
    Son of water-truck (another giant 5×5 typical in the same area)
    the list goes on and on…

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I have video footage of this buck. I forget what tape but I saw it on the VCR. Truly a monster if ever there was one! If I had a way to get in on the board here, I would!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

I have video footage of this buck. I forget what tape but I saw it on the VCR. Truly a monster if ever there was one! If I had a way to get in on the board here, I would!

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

I think it’s one of the prime time videos by H.S. that has the footage. I can’t remember which one though.

whitetails4ever
    Rochester, MN

I think it’s one of the prime time videos by H.S. that has the footage. I can’t remember which one though.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Now that you mention it, I think you might be dead on right about that…………I’ll have to check when I get home (if I remember! ). Maybe I can still the video clear enough to take a digital of it and post it up so the guys can at least have an idea of what this deer looks like. It won’t be the best pic, but again, just to give an idea of the size and mass this deer has produced. In the video, it actually shows moments of the deer having difficulty with that much weight being on his head!!!

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Now that you mention it, I think you might be dead on right about that…………I’ll have to check when I get home (if I remember! ). Maybe I can still the video clear enough to take a digital of it and post it up so the guys can at least have an idea of what this deer looks like. It won’t be the best pic, but again, just to give an idea of the size and mass this deer has produced. In the video, it actually shows moments of the deer having difficulty with that much weight being on his head!!!

Bird
    River Falls, WI

Video of the Iowa buck can be seen on Prime Time Bucks 6.
    Very Impressive, especially if the buck has added more scoreable points.

Bird
    River Falls, WI

Video of the Iowa buck can be seen on Prime Time Bucks 6.
    Very Impressive, especially if the buck has added more scoreable points.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Post deleted by Steve Plantz

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 67 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.