Congratulations WI Hunters

• sliderfishn
    Blaine, MN

You need to have a conversation with my wife as she thinks that they are going to be the best thing since sliced bread.
    I just shake my head and wish her good luck

life1978
    Eau Claire , WI

That thing is weird but being I’m in an apt so let me know!

mossydan
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

You can also use sandbags, you can individualy feed and water each plant. Cut a hole in the bottom and insert the root ball with as much soil as you can through the hole and take a paperclip wire to pull the hole back together. Take some stiff wire and attach three to four wires to the bag, Twist. Take the leads and twist and make a hook on the end. Make sure the wires stiff and of heavier gauge so the hook dosen’t let loose when the plants get big and put on tomatoes. Fill with potting soil, miracle grow type works well, and fertilize when needed, plus you can use bloombuster when they start to flower and take care of each plant indivdualy. No weeding is good and not having to bendover much is another plus. Keep them watered and not wet, moist is the thing to do so the roots can breath. Its just as important to get oxygen to the roots as water. You can start plants much earlier then when putting them in the ground. Tomatoes and peppers for example need warmer ground temperatures to grow well. As the sun warms the bag up in the morning it brings the potting soil to that temperature, much warmer then ground temperatues. You can get tomatoes a month earlier this way buy hanging them in a basket or bag. Keep them protected from frost if putting them out early, just bring them in the house and hang in the closet on the clothes rack pole and take them back out in the morning.

outdoors

For the first time in 36 years no hunters were shot to death during the gun season!! I am not sure if the snow had something to do with it or not, but this is great!

mpearson
    Chippewa Falls, WI

That is great news. My brother did however run across some trespassers that were making a drive….and one guy even had a beer in one hand and a gun in the other. He said he fell down while he was trying to get information from them.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.