Muzzleloader season!

• mitch_otto

Haven’t been in the woods since october 30th. Can’t wait to hunt Saturday. Who else ig going muzzy season? Good luck to all

lick

I am

But not until Monday in WI

blue-fleck
    Dresbach, MN

I’ve been toting mine since last weekend.

norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

I am! Since I don’t firearm hunt this is the time my boys come home and we get into serious trophy hunting. Last year I sat for 9 days in sub-zero temps only to find out my rifle wouldn’t of went off anyway.(hangfire) It wasn’t so comical then! I love hunting in the snow without all the other activity in the woods.

bob_bergeson
    cannon falls

Oh yeah!! They be goin down Good Luck Guys

DONOTDELETE

I am heading down friday to check a couple of cameras and try to decide what stand to sit saturday morning.

jason_ramthun
    Byron MN

I’ll be out , Best of luck to all of you out

big_g
    Isle, MN

I will be heading to the 120 by Onamia !! Whack a big DOE or a HUGE BUCK !!! or both… or 5 !!!

rsballar6941
    Rochester, MN

Im freakn pumped….been avoiding my hot spots for this last week

caincando1
    Dodge Center, MN/Alma,WI

I’ll be sitting in the woods at the neighbor place down the road here in Dodge County MN with the old smoke pole. I’ve taken the last two years off. I’m looking forward to getting back in the woods. Yesterday the owner saw 30 deer within shooting distance of where I’ll be sitting. But I’m only after a wall hanger so I’m not expecting much even though there are a number of shooters including a double drop tine over 200 in the immediate area. It’s not a big parcel so the odds of being in the right place when one of the shooters is traveling through is small. I’ll be happy to just be in the woods and seeing all the deer.

packingheat
    Reads Landing Mn

Count me in

coppertop
    Central MN

Time to bust a cap!

rsballar6941
    Rochester, MN

Quote:

I’ll be sitting in the woods at the neighbor place down the road here in Dodge County MN with the old smoke pole. I’ve taken the last two years off. I’m looking forward to getting back in the woods. Yesterday the owner saw 30 deer within shooting distance of where I’ll be sitting. But I’m only after a wall hanger so I’m not expecting much even though there are a number of shooters including a double drop tine over 200 in the immediate area. It’s not a big parcel so the odds of being in the right place when one of the shooters is traveling through is small. I’ll be happy to just be in the woods and seeing all the deer.

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THAT 200 DROP TINER LET ME KNOW

rsballar6941
    Rochester, MN

What areas are you guys targeting? I would like to concentrate on food sources, however the neighboring land has all the crops and the big boys usually bed just on the border of the land I hunt and theirs. I am either going to try and set up as close as I can to a travel route from bedding to feed without trespassing and or sit up on top of an open field between two pine tree patches. What do you guys think?

mitch_otto

Quote:

Time to bust a cap!

hell yeah great way to put it!

mitch_otto

Ill be in a travel corridor between two food diffrent food sources. Hopefully they’ll be using it.

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

Count me in too & best of luck to everyone!!!

todders
    Shoreview, MN

This weekend will be my first time out with a smoke poll and am pumped. I hunted late season with my bow last year and saw some deer and a shooter but none within bow range. I can use the extra range . Can’t wait to get back in the woods.

johnsy
    Mantorville, Mn

Quote:

Count me in too & best of luck to everyone!!!

x2

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.