No hunting today

• norseman
    FAIRMONT MN

Good morning Idoer’s! Don’t know about everyone else but after 9 inches overnight and forcasted another 8 inches today they’re be no hunting today.Went out to start the truck at 5 am and turned around and went back in the house. Whiteout conditions with 25-30 mph winds and wet snow here. The rut will be postponed due to the storm.Maybe later?

lick

Raining sideways here

Looks like pellet stove couch big screen TV and Badger football for me

It’s not all bad to tag out early

mike_j
    Nashua Iowa

same sideways rain here in NE iowa. After being soaked the last 2 days I would love to see snow here

Steve Plantz
    SE MN

I took the morning off today, we have been hunting hard all week and I was just plain worn out and needed one morning to sleep in. I have a another spot that I have not hunted yet this week, our forcast says a north wind at 3pm at 9 MPH with rain all day. Rain or no rain I will be in that stand this after noon and hopefully I will get a crack at one of the big boys!

qdm4life
    Albertville, MN

At over an inch an hour I figured I’d stay home for the morning, after all if you wait a half hour after your shot to follow the trail it will be covered

sipple31
    West Central Sconni

Where is this at?! Time to get the sled out!

jackhunter
    Eagan, MN

I will be in the stand this evening. I have never had better movement other than the first snowfal of the year!!!!

rsballar6941
    Rochester, MN

You guys have fun hunting while Im busy working today

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.